1. The Warsaw Security Forum 2016 (WSF2016) kindly asks you to mention its name in all media outputs (articles, videos, reportages, etc.) related to its activities. Actual name of the conference is Warsaw Security Forum 2016.
2. Materials taken from the WSF website must contain a link to the site: https://warsawsecurityforum.org
3. PRINT AND RADIO: Please, mention the official name of the event in any article, program or interview derived from Warsaw Security Forum activities.
4. TELEVISION: Please, mention and visibly display the event’s logo in any program or interview derived from WSF activities.
5. PHOTOS: Please, mention the official name of the event under any photo published from Warsaw Security Forum. Feel free to use the photos distributed by the organizers via the official website, social networks, e-mails and our server and by other means but always mentioning the source and taking into account the disclaimer under each photo.
6. BLOGS/SOCIAL MEDIA: When using official information about WSF2016, or quoting statements by speakers or event participants, materials published online (in blog posts, on social media, etc.) must contain factual information. Please, mention the official names of our pages.
7. HASHTAGS: Please, mention the official hashtags of the conference and its side events for any social media comments or status updates: #WSF2016
8. ONLINE PUBLICATIONS: Please, mention the official name of the event in any article or interview related to WSF activities.
9. The organizers of WSF2016, Casimir Pulaski Foundation accepts no responsibility for statements made by participants during conference, in blogs or on social networks. The Foundation reserves the right to use articles, photographs, and video footage made or obtained by media representatives in the run-up to or during Foundation events, crediting the author of these materials.
For additional information or further clarification please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).