We are looking for English speakers willing to volunteer from 8th to 9th November 2017. Volunteers will be accompanying VIP guests during the transportation answering their questions, help with a media coverage of the conference and aid media representatives, as well as assist with registration postures and room assistance.
Volunteering during Warsaw Security Forum 2017 provides you with the unique opportunity to meet European and American policy leaders and experts from various areas of expertise in international relations and security.
In addition to that, volunteering during WSF2017 provides you with an opportunity to try yourself in the different roles of organising a major conference in the security and foreign policy field.
There are six positions available for the volunteers to sign in:
1. Room Supervisor – the role essential to the outcome of the conference, as you will assist our team in the conference rooms. You might be asked to show the VIP participants and other guests to their seats asked to move some equipment or distribute the equipment among the guests. During the Q&A session after the panel you might be asked to assist the moderators with the microphones;
2. Media & Social Media – Media and social media team members will be in charge of creating a media and social media coverage for the conference, summarizing the panels, taking notes of memorable quotes etc.;
3. Registration – one of the most important tasks during the conference, as smooth registration of the guests is one of the first good impressions that the participants have in the beginning of the conference. You will assist the participants, giving them their badges and – in case of some categories of the guests – also welcome packages;
4. Info desk & event desk – volunteers in this category will assist the conference guests and answer their questions regarding different aspects of their visit;
5. Airport Service – people in this category will meet the speakers and VIP participants at the airport and welcome them to the event, showing them to their car. During departures, airport service volunteers will accompany the high level participants from their car to the departure hall of the airport;
6. VIP Liason Officers – the volunteers walking in this position of interest will accompany the VIPs (speakers, VIP participants) from the airport to the hotel on the arrival day and form the hotel to the airport on the departure day. The main task is to provide necessary data to the VIP and to biref him on the current agenda of the event.
Already interested in one of the positions? Apply HERE