WSF2017 Volunteer Registration
If you are human, leave this field blank.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering during the organisation of the Warsaw Security Forum 2017, which will take place between 8th and 9th of November 2017. Please note, that due to a limited number of positions for each field of work (such as Media, Social Media, Info desk etc.) you might not be assigned to a position you have requested. Please note that you will be working up to 6 hours shifts - breaks will be available according to the scheduling possibilities. Each volunteer is an important asset to our team.
As our volunteer you will provided a range of benefts as a reward of your hard work, including:
Certificates of the participantion in the conference;
Possibility of taking part in training lead by the European Academy of Diplomacy professionals certified by proper diploma;
Free access to the panel discussions (depends on availability of seating);
Possibility to work in a young and exicitng international team;
You will be asked to choose maximum 3 of the following positions of interest:
1. Room Supervisor - the role essential to the outcome of the conference, as you will assist our team in the conference rooms. You might be asked to show the VIP participants and other guests to their seats, asked to move some equipment or distribute the equipment among the guests. During the Q&A session after the panel you might be asked to assist the moderators with the microphones;
2. Media & Social Media - Media and social media team members will be in charge of creating a media and social media coverage for the conference, summarizing the panels, taking notes of memorable quotes etc.;
3. Registration - one of the most important tasks during the conference, as smooth registration of the guests is one of the first good impressions that the participants have in the beginning of the conference. You will assist the participants, giving them their badges and - in case of some categories of the guests - also welcome packages;
4. Info desk & event desk - volunteers in this category will assist the conference guests and answer their questions regarding different aspects of their visit;
5. Airport Service - people in this category will meet the speakers and VIP participants at the airport and welcome them to the event, showing them to their car. During departures, airport service volunteers will accompany the high level participants from their car to the departure hall of the airport;
6. VIP Liason Officers - the volunteers walking in this position of interest will accompany the VIPs (speakers, VIP participants) from the airport to the hotel on the arrival day and form the hotel to the airport on the departure day. The main task is to provide necessary data to the VIP and to biref him on the current agenda of the event;
Languages you speak
(language and proficiency level)
Positions of interest
Media & Social Media
Info desk & event desk
VIP Liason Officer
(please choose maximum 3)
Do you agree to be assigned to other position than the chosen ones?
Are you interested in assisting preparations leading to WSF?
Are you interested in an internship prior to the conference?
The internship lasts 1 - 3 months
Availability during the event
We would like to remind you that to become a volunteer you are obliged to participate in a training session. Will you participate?
The two training sessions will take place on Saturday in August and September.
Please, state Your academic record (up to 600 signs)
Additional courses or certificates relevant to this application:
Work experience relevant to this application
Motivation for applying for the specific volunteer position:
Please summarise the possible changes in American foreign policy under President Donald Trump:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended