| BENEFITS and PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS |
The initiative will offer a selected group of 20 Participants:
– A full scholarship program on promotion of EU enlargement to Western Balkans.
– Access to top class speakers with hands-on experience in European integration without a need to travel in this troubled times (the program is fully online and does not require travelling).
– A graduate Certificate of the program financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland – issued for the successful Participants.
– An opportunity to become an active member of the Warsaw Security Forum network and to establish a regional network of leaders and integration process influencers.
To complete the program the Participants will be required to:
– Actively participate in all components of the Program as specified on the Agenda.
– Publish online in English two (2) short article/policy paper/essay/commentary/entry on the Western Balkans EU integration process.